Want to Submit a Guest Post to HeyOrca’s Blog? ✍️
HeyOrca is currently accepting guest blog posts on topics related to social media management and marketing agency management
About Our Audience & Community
We have readers around the globe who love to read about marketing, and love to contribute to discussions around new ideas. Our diverse audience has created a community of marketers with their fingers on the pulse of
We write to help all marketers, but we cater our content to social media managers and marketers that work in small to medium-sized agencies.
These folks are interested in enhancing their day to day processes, improving client relationships, efficiency and productivity, and new agency trends to look out for.
Guest Posting Guidelines
We are looking for experts to write about any of the following topics:
- Social media marketing strategy (organic and paid)
- Tactical social media how to articles (organic and paid)
- Social media productivity tips and hacks (organic and paid)
- Marketing agency strategy
- Marketing agency operations
Minimum Post Length: 1250 words
Our readers love content that takes a deep-dive into the topic and answers the questions at stake.
We believe in authenticity, which is why we encourage you to write content in your own style and tone. Please remember to keep it exciting and professional!
Here are a few concrete writing style rules that all guest posts must follow:
- No spelling or grammar errors. Please have your post edited by an editor!
- Use active voice.
- No keyword stuffing.
- Content must be easy to digest. Use of headings, subheadings, and bullet points is highly encouraged.
- All articles must include an intro and conclusion.
- Articles must be easy to read (minimal to no jargon, short sentences, hashed out ideas, and lack assumptions) and be formatted for online reading.
- Contractions are welcome!
- Must help our community (marketing professionals, marketing agencies, etc.) by providing relevant and helpful information on any topic pertaining to our audience.
- Avoid basic and common-knowledge content. Our audience comprises of experienced marketing pros.
- Must be proactive and solve a problem, provide actionable tips, or describe how to do something.
- Must be unique, and not cover an issue or topic
you’vewritten about in the past.
- Duplicated content will not be accepted.
- No fluff
- No spun content (content that is continuously spun in a vaguely different way in order to work as a guest post on another blog).
- Templates to help with productivity, how-to’s, checklists, guides, etc. are welcome.
- No direct-promotion of your products or services. We will include a link back to your site in your author bio.
- When you submit a guest post to HeyOrca you acknowledge that your post shall not be re-published on another domain.
- If you wish to include your guest post on your company blog then it must be re-written, and be at least 60% different from your guest post submission.
- External links that you include in your submission are not to be spammy links.
- You must include a minimum of four external links (not to your website) that cite reputable resources.
- Please include a link to your website and the best social profile to connect with you in your bio submission.
- Include a short bio in your submission email explaining your current position, your area of expertise, something fun about you, and a link to your headshot
- Feel free to include a link to your favorite social profile and your website.
- HeyOrca reserves the right to edit, change, and remove your guest post at any time.
- HeyOrca owns all guest posts once they are posted to the website.
Submit Your Guest Post Request
Thanks for reading through our guest post guidelines. Click the link below if you’d like to pitch a guest post idea to our team. Please note: we currently have a 60-90 day backlog on our publication schedule.