Manage and Customize Notifications in HeyOrca
Below you’ll find a video tutorial and step-by-step written instructions on how to set up and manage notifications in your HeyOrca account.
Setting Up Notifications in HeyOrca
HeyOrca lets you set up in-app and email notifications to provide you, your team, and clients with updates on various elements in your Calendar.
Here’s how you can get started:
- Log into your account and hover over your name in the bottom left corner of your screen
- From the expanded menu, select “Notification Settings”
- In the Notification Settings page, you’ll see a list of all the Calendars you are part of
- You can enable or disable notifications for your Calendar using the toggle switch
- Click the drop down arrow on the right of your Calendar to start customizing individual Notification Settings
You can set up and customize notifications for the following actions:
- When a social media account requires reauthorization
- A post has been approved or rejected
- Comments have been made on a post
- You’re @ mentioned in a post comment by a team member
- Content is in the “Awaiting Approval” stage and is coming close to its publishing date
You can also choose the frequency in which notifications are sent to you:
- Live – notifications will be sent in real time
- Hourly – notifications will be sent every hour with consolidated updates
- Daily – notifications will be sent once daily at 4PM ET with consolidated updates
- Off – no notifications will be sent
Have questions about this tutorial or anything else in HeyOrca? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team. You can connect with us by clicking on the blue bubble at the bottom right of your HeyOrca account.
Group Training Webinars
Did you know that HeyOrca offers free training webinars to all of our customers?