How to Use Calendar Filtering in HeyOrca
Below you’ll find a video tutorial and step-by-step written instructions on how to use the Calendar Filtering options in HeyOrca.
Filtering Social Media Posts in HeyOrca
Filtering your HeyOrca Calendar can help you stay organized once your Calendar starts to fill up with a lot of content, and makes it easier for you to find what you’re looking for quickly.
You can also use Filters in conjunction with our Bulk Actions to make changes to multiple posts simultaneously or share specific content with your clients quickly. You’ll learn more about this in our Bulk Actions Tutorial.
Calendar Filtering Options
There are a number of Calendar Filtering options available to you in HeyOrca:
- Post Label – Filter social media posts that have been marked as an Organic post, Social Ad, or Boosted using the Post Label filter
- Social Account – This filter shows you posts for a specific Social Media Account
- Stage – This filter lets you see posts that are set to a specific Approval Stage in HeyOrca. You can filter content set to Draft, Awaiting Approval, Approved, or Needs Revision
- Post Tag – If you have applied Post Tags to your social media posts, you can filter your Calendar by a particular tag
- Campaign – Similar to Post Tag Filters, Campaign Filtering will display posts that have been assigned to a specific Campaign
Using Calendar Filters in HeyOrca
Select the Filters button at the top-right of your navigation bar on the Calendar or Content Library. This will allow you to select the filtering criteria of your choice.
You can also stack filters to make it even easier to filter your calendar to the criteria you select.
For example, you can filter by Facebook Posts on your Calendar, but you can also apply a Post Stage Filter, as well as any Post Tags or Campaign Tags that you’d like to apply.
Filtering also makes it easier to group your content together to share in a shareable link.
Just apply the filters in your filter section, and then select all of the posts in that filter by using the date range selector tool, and click the share button to generate a link based on your custom filter.
Have questions about this tutorial or anything else in HeyOrca? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team. You can connect with us by clicking on the blue bubble at the bottom right of your HeyOrca account.
Free 1-on-1 Training
Did you know that HeyOrca offers unlimited Free 1-on-1 training sessions to all our lovely customers?