How to Use The Facebook Creator Studio Integration in HeyOrca
Below you’ll find a video tutorial and step-by-step written instructions on how to use the Facebook Creator Studio integration in HeyOrca.
HeyOrca’s Facebook Scheduler Feature
HeyOrca can Pre-schedule your Facebook posts and send them to Facebook Creator Studio without re-creating your content! This post will not publish automatically, but helps save you time when you are looking to create ad content in Facebook and want to use the same content that you’ve already created in HeyOrca.
You can select the Scheduler for your organic posts from HeyOrca in Facebook Ads Manager under “Scheduled Posts” so you can easily create ads without re-creating the post!
How to Use the Facebook Scheduler
- First, Create a new Facebook post in HeyOrca, or open a pre-existing post that hasn’t been published yet.
- In your post editor, head over to the “Post Details” section to the right of your image preview. This will designate how the post is being scheduled. If the post details section shows “Publishing handled by HeyOrca! Scheduler” this will publish the organic post to your Facebook feed.
- If the post details section shows “Publishing handled by Facebook Scheduler” all scheduling and publishing will be handled by Facebook’s scheduler.The post will be pushed into Facebook when the post stage hits approved and the publishing date and time, or by using the “schedule now” option in your Approval Stage section.
- In order to change your scheduling method, click on “HeyOrca Scheduler” in the post details section.
- This step allows you to choose which scheduler your post will be managed through: The HeyOrca Scheduler or The Facebook Scheduler. Use the toggle option to choose the scheduling preference of your choice, and once you are happy with your selection, click “Set Scheduler” to save your preferences.
- If you want to create organic and ad posts without re-creating them in the Facebook Scheduler, you can send them to Facebook so that a copy of your post will be available to promote from Facebook Creator Studio.
- When you send your posts to the Facebook Scheduler, publishing is managed and handled directly by Facebook.
Have questions about this tutorial or anything else in HeyOrca? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team. You can connect with us by clicking on the blue bubble at the bottom right of your HeyOrca account.
Free 1-on-1 Training
Did you know that HeyOrca offers unlimited Free 1-on-1 training sessions to all our lovely customers?