How to Create & Schedule Posts in HeyOrca
Below you’ll find a video tutorial and step-by-step written instructions on how to create and schedule posts in HeyOrca.
The Basics of Creating Posts in HeyOrca
There are a few different ways you can create posts in your HeyOrca calendar.
- Month View: This is the default calendar view you’ll see when you open up your calendar. Hover over any date and click the “New Post” button to start creating a post for that date.
- Day View: By default, Day View will show you today’s date. At the top of the Day View, you’ll see a “New Post” button or you can scroll down to a future date and select the “New Post” button for that particular day.
- Both Views: Both views also have a “Create Post” button at the top right of the screen
Let’s cover the basics of creating and scheduling your posts. We’ll cover all our post editor options in the next training module.
Select any of the options above to start creating your post.
- Select the social account you’d like to create the post for
- Choose the time and date you’d like to schedule your post for
- Click the text box to add your post copy and any hashtags you’d like to include.
- Click on the photo icon at the bottom of the post editor to upload and image or video.
Once you’ve finished creating your post, you can:
- Share your post with colleagues or clients by selecting it on your calendar then clicking the share button at the top right of your screen. This will generate a unique shareable link that you can share with team members or clients.
- Set your post to different approval stages. We’ll take a closer look at this feature in our Approvals Training Module.
- Quickly copy your post to toher social accounts using the copy post button. We’ll cover this in our next training module.
Note: Posts will only publish if they are set to the “Approved” or “Schedule Now” stages. Posts that are set to draft, awaiting approval, or revise will not publish.
Have questions about this tutorial or anything else in HeyOrca? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team. You can connect with us by clicking on the blue bubble at the bottom right of your HeyOrca account.
Free 1-on-1 Training
Did you know that HeyOrca offers unlimited Free 1-on-1 training sessions to all our lovely customers?