Write for us
Content is one of the best ways to attract new leads, become a thought leader in your domain, increase brand awareness, improve your websites SEO, and co-market your business. But you probably already knew that, right?
HeyOrca is always accepting guest blog post submissions from our talented and spirited community members.
Our backlog is about two months long.
Join the conversation!
Do you want to write for us? Send your submission our way! But before you do, please check out our guest post guidelines.
About Our Audience and Community
We have readers around the globe who love to read about marketing, and love to contribute to discussions around new ideas. Our diverse audience has created a community of marketers with their fingers on the pulse of
We write to help all marketers, but we focus most of all on marketers who work in small to medium-sized agencies. These folks are interested in enhancing their day to day processes, improving client relationships, efficiency and productivity, and new agency trends to look out for.
Guest Post Guidelines
We believe in authenticity, which is why we encourage you to write content in your own style and tone. Please remember to keep it exciting and professional! Here are a few concrete writing style rules that all guest posts must follow:
- No spelling or grammar errors. Please have your post edited by an editor!
- Use active voice.
- No keyword stuffing.
- All articles must include an intro and conclusion.
- Articles must be easy to read (minimal to no jargon, short sentences, hashed out ideas, and lack assumptions) and be formatted for online reading.
- Contractions are welcome!
- Post Length
700 words minimum.
Must be deep content that thoroughly explores a topic and answers the question at stake.
- Must help our community (marketing professionals, marketing agencies, etc.) by providing relevant and helpful information on any topic that is attractive to this audience.
- Must be proactive and solve a problem, provide actionable tips, or describe how to do something.
- Must be unique, and not cover an issue or topic
youvewritten about in the past.
- Duplicated content will not be accepted.
- No fluff
- No spun content (content that is continuously spun in a vaguely different way in order to work as a guest post on another blog).
- Templates to help with productivity, how-tos, checklists, guides, etc. are welcome.
- When you submit a guest post to HeyOrca you acknowledge that your post shall not be re-published on another domain.
- If you wish to include your guest post on your company blog then it must be re-written, and be at least 60% different from your guest post submission.
*We are sorry for the inconvenience, but these rules are set in stone for SEO reasons.
- External links that you include in your submission are not to be spammy links.
- You must include a minimum of four external links (not to your website) that cite reputable resources.
- Please include a link to your website and the best social profile to connect with you in your bio submission.
- If you have specific images you wish to include please include them in your blog submission.
- Our design team may include or replace images for consistency reasons.
- Include a short bio in your submission email explaining your current position, your area of expertise, something fun about you, and a link to your Gravatar account.
- Feel free to include a link to your favourite social profile and your website.
*Contributors should create a Gravatar account and upload their headshot there. Please include the email address that
- You are welcome to share your blog post on any social channel that you wish. Please tag @HeyOrca in your posts! We would love to re-share your content, we just need to know when you’re posting it. 😉
- If you have specific campaign ideas (frequency, hashtags, tags, etc.) please let us know! We would love to work with you.
- HeyOrca reserves the right to edit, change, and remove your guest post at any time.
- HeyOrca owns all guest posts once they are posted to the website.
Want to be a voice in our community? Please send your submission
We look forward to hearing from you!